SANJ Electrical Technology

 SANJ Electrical Technology: Trusted Electrical Services Across Edgware


Edgware is a diverse area. You have older terraced houses on one street and modern apartment blocks on the next. Each one has its own electrical quirks. When someone calls me for an EICR Edgware, they usually just want to know their home is safe. An EICR is a thorough check of your wiring, fuse board, sockets, and lights. I test every circuit, look for loose connections, and spot any old or damaged parts that could be risky. Once I have finished, you get a clear report telling you what is fine and what needs attention. No confusing jargon. Just straight answers.


A lot of Edgware homes need a bit of an upgrade to keep up with modern life. I handle Electrical Installation Edgware for everything from new lighting to full rewires. Maybe you are fitting a new kitchen. Maybe you need more sockets. Maybe your old fuse board is struggling. I do the work safely and properly. Older houses often have wiring that cannot handle today's appliances. Newer builds have their own quirks. I bring your system up to date without turning your home upside down.


More and more people in Edgware are buying electric cars. That means they need a charger at home. I provide EV Charger Installation Edgware for anyone with off-street parking. I check your current setup, recommend the right charger, and fit it neatly. Modern chargers can be set to run overnight when electricity is cheaper. They can also link up with solar panels if you have them. Everything is installed to the latest rules, so you can plug in, go to bed, and wake up to a full battery.


Solar panels are becoming a popular choice for Edgware homeowners who want to cut their bills and do their bit for the planet. I offer Solar Panel Installation Edgware with systems designed around your home. First, I check your roof's position and condition. Then I design a system that matches how much electricity you actually use. Once fitted, the panels make clean power during the day. With a battery, you can store the extra for the evening. I sort all the certificates and paperwork, so you can start saving straight away.

Sometimes you just need a reliable Electrician in Edgware who turns up on time, fixes the problem, and charges a fair price. A broken socket. A tripping circuit. A light that will not work. I treat every job with the same care. I am based locally, so I know the area and I am never far away when you need help. Across Edgware, from the High Street to the quiet side streets, SANJ Electrical Technology delivers safe, reliable electrical work you can count on. Your home powers your life. Let me make sure it does so safely.



Contact info:


Address: London, UK

Phone: 7481799479

Email: info@sanjelectrical.co.uk


Our Services:











Comments